Volley your way to summer fun with junior-program tennis classes from Tennis Innovators
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Your kids will perfect their backhand this summer with 50% off three one-hour junior program tennis classes from Tennis Innovators at convenient locations across Manhattan.
- Junior pupils can begin learning racket-swinging techniques as early as age four, while older kids will get an intriguing introduction to the sport and work on improving their coordination both on and off the court.
- The expert staff at Tennis Innovators have accrued 15 years of teaching experience, and prioritze engaging your kids and developing skills with exciting instruction and fun drills.
Class schedules and locations:
- Kips Bay Court: Monday–Friday from 4–6pm
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice: Tuesday–Thursday from 4–6pm and Saturday–Sunday all day, times vary. Please click here for an updated schedule.
- Hunter College: Monday and Wednesday from 4:30–6:30pm
- Montclare Children's School: Monday and Wednesday from 4–6pm
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid through September 10, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Appropriate for children ages 3–10. Advance class registration is required and subject to availability.
Locations (4 available):