Connect kids to local farms, gardens and food with summer camp from Butter Beans
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Connect food-loving little ones with local farms and producers with 10% off Butter Beans Food and Garden Summer Camp.
- This fantastic two-week summer experience exposes children to their local food chain through visits to urban gardens, rooftop farms, farm-to-table restaurants and farmers' markets.
- Campers ages 6–12 take field trips, cook lunch with farmers'-market ingredients, and get special lessons from famous New York producers like Mother-in-Law's Kimchi, Beth's Farm Kitchen's jams, Fine + Raw Chocolate, Brooklyn Grange and Eagle Street Farm.
- Session 1: July 8–19
- Session 3: August 5–16
- Camp runs from 9am–4pm on Monday–Friday, with early and after care available.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid through August 16, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Voucher may only be used for camp session shown. Appropriate for children ages 6–12. Camp runs from 9am–4pm Monday–Friday.