Give your kids the best summer ever with the Dwight School Summer Day Camp
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Ignite your children's curiosity and give them the most fun ever with up to 35% off summer camp at the Dwight School between June 27 and August 16.
- The Dwight School's philosophy is to ignite the "spark of genius" in every child, and its summer camp achieves just that through an innovative mix of age-appropriate arts instruction from drawing and 3-D modeling to vocal competition and yoga, in addition to celebrated summer pastimes like swimming, tennis and assorted team sports.
- The Dwight School's unparalleled facilities include a main campus and a brand new athletic campus with the following features: indoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, three gymnasiums, sports, arts and game rooms, a GaGa (dodgeball) pit, an open-air roof deck and a library.
- Pee Wees & Juniors, ages 4–8: Guidance and close supervision from skilled staff, an emphasis on learning through play, and building fundamental skills through team sports and cooperative play is the foundation of this program. Campers will build self-confidence and independence while experiencing the positive aspects of competition.
- Seniors, ages 9–13: In addition to a wide range of daily activities, Dwight School has partnered with Club Getaway and Discover Outdoors to provide fun, engaging and educational programs to develop campers' leadership skills in a more active and mature environment. Activities include whitewater rafting, high-ropes challenges and zip-lining.
- Session A: June 27–August 16 (8 weeks)
- Session C: July 8–August 16 (6 weeks)
- Session D: June 27–July 26 (4 weeks)
- All camp activities, limited point-to-point bus service within Manhattan, on-campus lunch, and morning and afternoon snacks (campers must bring lunch to field trips).
Need to know:
- To redeem, please call camp director Laurence Vargas at 646-926-4621 to register. Voucher valid only for session shown.