Half-Price Tickets to Big Apple Circus presents Legendarium
- Usually $60
- Save up to 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
About the Big Apple Circus:The Big Apple Circus, a not-for-profit performing arts and outreach institution committed to invigorating the communities it serves, is New York's original one-ring circus and has been delighting audiences of all ages under its Big Top for 35 years.
Performance information:Performers from around the world create joyful memories under the direction of Guillaume Dufresnoy:
- From the U.S., the Acrobuffos, the husband-and-wife clown team, bring gales of laughter with their slapstick comedy.
- From Bulgaria, Andrey Mantchev takes to the skies in a solo trapeze act of mid-air flips and jaw-dropping catches.
- From China, the all-female Dalian Acrobatic Troupe performs perilous poses of superior synchronization on bicycles.
- From Canada, Daniel Cyr spirals and spins around the ring in a steel hoop of his own invention.
- From Russia, breathtaking duo Desire of Flight (Valeriy Sychev and Malvina Abakarova) defies gravity in soaring stunts on aerial straps.
- From Russia, Ekaterina Stepanova is a lithe vision of grace wrapped and whirling in aerial silks.
- From Argentina, Elayne Kramer astounds with a backbone as flexible as an archer's bow.
- From France and the Netherlands, Emily and Menno van Dyke combine the dramatic passion of tango with rhythmic juggling for a dance of flawless coordination.
- From the U.S., Jenny Vidbel exudes pure pride with her handsome horses, prancing ponies and perky pups.
- From the U.S., John Kennedy Kane is a debonair ringmaster guiding you through the world of the circus.
- From Hungary, the Quinterion Troupe demonstrates unparalleled power as sculpted men flip, throw and catch a fearless maiden.
- From China, Zhang Fan faces the ultimate test of balance, performing stunts of sheer strength on a swaying slack wire.
Need to know:
- Tickets may be picked up the day of the performance after 10am. Bring your printed voucher to the box office to pick up tickets. No vouchers downloaded onto phones.
- Seating will be assigned the day of the event. Section is Preferred Side Mezzanine. If you want specific seats, you will need to book directly with Big Apple Circus.
- Wheelchair and special seating needs must be ordered directly from Big Apple Circus. Please call 800-922-3772 to arrange.
- Children under three years old are free if held on an adult lap; one child per lap.
- All sales are final.