Take kids (ages 6 and up) on a trip to Narnia with 45% off tickets to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at St. Luke's Theatre through January 1, 2014
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience the adventure and excitement of C.S. Lewis's classic tale, brought to life onstage with 45% off tickets to select performances of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe through January 1, 2014.
- Join Peter and Lucy Pevensie on a trip to the land of Narnia, where it is always winter and never Christmas, thanks to the magic of the White Witch. Meet a colorful cast of creatures big and small, including Mr. Tumnus the faun and Aslan, the Great Lion, as they band together to battle the forces of evil!
- Don't miss this enchanting production by renowned playwright and actor Le Clanché du Rand for just $19 a ticket to the performance, plus meet the actors and get a free Narnia sticker after the show with this Time Out Kids offer.
To purchase tickets:
- Click here and enter promo code "WWTIK19" to save up to 45% off seats on performances through January 1, 2014
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances through January 1, 2014. Must be ordered by November 1, 2013.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- Open to all, most suitable for ages 6 and up. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to phone and Internet orders (if applicable).